To resend an email to those who did not open the original email in Mindfire Studio do the following:
1. Copy original audience element
2. Add a behavior filter
3. Select the behavior type “Performed an Event”
4. Select the program/outbound you’re monitoring
5. Select the event of “Contact Opened Email” less than 1. (not “NotEqual” 1)
Basically, this filter is saying to target all contacts that have not opened the email at all.
6. Attach new audience to original email by clicking on email element then clicking on radio button below newly created audience.
7. Create a new schedule in the original email using the new audience.
Here is a short video clip that Mindfire Studio created with the steps for creating the behavior filter.